Successful refunds are credited back to your shipping account by your carrier. Depending on the carrier you use, this will either be FedEx/UPS/DHL. Refunds for late deliveries will be credited to a future invoice. This depends on the payment mode you have agreed upon with your shipping carrier. LateShipment.com will verify that the refunds have been credited back to your shipping account and will periodically update your dashboard with that information.
Additionally, you can log in to your shipping account online to verify the credits, here’s how:
Log in to your fedex.com account, point your mouse at the "Manage" link, and select "View/Pay Bills."
Then, point your mouse at the "Search/Download" tab and select "New Search or Download."
On the right side of the page, select "Tracking ID" and enter the tracking #.
Click "Search" and then click the link for the tracking number.
Finally, click "view invoice history" and scroll to the bottom of the page to view the “Dispute and Adjustment History” table.
- Log in to ups.com, point your mouse at the "My UPS" tab at the top of the page and select "Billing."
- In the middle column, under "UPS Billing Data," click "Log in to UPS Billing Data."
- Select the UPS account # you want to view and click "Search."
- Scroll down and locate the invoice # that is listed in the email notification we sent you.
- Open the PDF version of the invoice.
- Once the PDF document is open, search (by pressing and holding down the CTRL key and pressing the F key) then search for the words "Service Refund".
- You will then see the refund(s) credited to that invoice.