With LateShipment.com's integration with Yotpo reviews, you can automate the process of collecting feedback by initiating reviews based on shipping carrier delivery confirmation for 75+ global carriers. In this article, we will guide you through the process of setting up this integration.
1: Sign up for LateShipment.com and Yotpo Reviews.
- If you haven't already, sign up for both LateShipment.com and Yotpo Reviews. You will need an account with both platforms to set up the integration.
2: Connect your LateShipment.com to Yotpo Reviews from the Yotpo Marketplace.
- Pick the Shopify store connected to your Yotpo account and click continue.
- Log in to your LateShipment.com account to complete the authentication.
- Go to the Delivery Experience Management section and under Reviews & Loyalty section, select Yotpo Reviews.
3: Configure the Integration Settings.
- Once you have connected LateShipment.com to Yotpo Reviews, you need to configure the integration settings on your Yotpo account. Here's how:
- Select the order status that triggers the review request. This needs to be set to "Delivered".
4: Enable the Integration.
- Once you have configured the integration settings, you can enable the integration. Here's how:
- Click "Enable" to start the integration.
- Wait for LateShipment.com to track an event for an order that meets the integration criteria.
- Yotpo Reviews will send a review request to the customer based on the LateShipment.com tracking event.
That's it! You have successfully set up LateShipment.com's integration with Yotpo reviews to initiate customer reviews based on LateShipment.com's real-time tracking updates of shipping carrier updates.