You will require a public API key to set this up. This will be available on your Omnisend account under Profile > Account > API Keys
Once this is done, log in to your Omnisend account. You will find the events listed below available as event trigger metrics. Use these metrics to set up your flows.
IMPORTANT: Once email flows have been set up in Omnisend, head back to your LateShipment.com account to turn the toggle ON for the required events so we can start triggering the flows.
The different events during post-purchase that LateShipment.com can send Omnisend via the LateShipment.com<>Omnisend integration. These are:
- LS-ReturnInitiated - When a return is approved and when a return is initiated.
- LS-ReturnApproved - Return request reported has been approved.
- LS-ReturnRejected - Return request reported has been denied.
- LS-ReturnReceived -Returned item received at the warehouse.
- LS-ReturnIntransit - Return shipment is in transit.
- LS-StoreCreditissued- A store credit has been issued for the return.
- LS-RefundInitiated - A refund request has been processed for the item returned.
The different Event Variables that can be used in your email templates:
ordernumber (Shopify order number)
lsstatus (Current status of the shipment)
trackinglink (Link to the customized tracking page)
carriertype (Name of the shipping carrier used)
Here is an example syntax for using an event variable in an email template:
trackingnumber - [[event.trackingnumber]]
Read more on this topic below: