Setting up your LateShipment.com refunds account:
Update shipping account login credentials:
Usernames and passwords for FedEx, UPS and other shipping accounts, can be updated from within your LateShipment.com account. If you have received any notification about invalid login credentials for any of the shipping accounts you’ve added, please update your credentials to continue auditing them.
Include multiple shipping accounts:
To add additional accounts, click on the add carriers button under Profile >> Carriers >> Add Carrier.
How long will it take for me to see refunds on my dashboard?
If we find refund eligible shipments (upto 50 types of service failures), you should be able to view these refunds within the first 2-4 weeks of your account being activated.
When can I access my shipping analytics?
Typically you’ll see your analytics by the second week of account activation.
How can I verify we received these refunds on our shipping account?
You can log in to your shipping account online, here’s how:
Log in to your fedex.com account, point your mouse at the "Manage" link and select "View/Pay Bills."
Then, point your mouse at the "Search/Download" tab and select "New Search or Download."
On the right side of the page, select "Tracking ID" and enter the tracking #.
Click "Search" and then click the link for the tracking number.
Finally, click "view invoice history" and scroll to the bottom of the page to view the “Dispute and Adjustment History” table.
- Log in to ups.com, point your mouse at the "My UPS" tab at the top of the page and select "Billing."
- In the middle column, under "UPS Billing Data," click "Log in to UPS Billing Data."
- Select the UPS account # you want to view and click "Search."
- Scroll down and locate the invoice # that is listed in the email notification we sent you.
- Open the PDF version of the invoice.
- Once the PDF document is open, search (by pressing and holding down the CTRL key and pressing the F key) then search for the words "Service Refund".
- You will then see the refund(s) credited to that invoice.
What are shipping refunds? How do I claim it?
Carriers such as FedEx/UPS/DHL promise to deliver packages by a committed time, failing which they offer a complete refund of the shipping cost, in some cases even if your package is delivered late by 60 seconds. However, they do not make it easy for businesses to claim these refunds.
Once you sign up with LateShipment.com, our system continuously tracks, investigates and automatically files refund claims for eligible service failures on your behalf. Just sit back, relax, and watch your refunds grow.
Read more about: